[Koha-devel] Thoughts about timing and Koha schedules

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 11:22:47 CEST 2015

Salvete!

>This sounds very reasonable.
>But I just want to add that August is probably not that great for releasing a new version. In July and August the community is not on its most active state of the year :)

    I realise that developers are behind the schedule. However, if we're talking about a timeline that's largely the result of fiscal planning, I think this is a question for the wider general listserv. I would also like to add that there are quite a few Libraries on a September / October fiscal year or have serious budgetary landmarks in that date range. August has also been the forced date of the US Conference.

Cheers,
Brooke