[Koha-devel] Question about Schema

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Tue Aug 25 15:57:29 CEST 2015

Simple question I'm sure, but there's this bug in circulation.tt that
shows I haven't played much with the new Schema structure:

(circulation.tt, line 672)
[% IF ( issue ) %]
%] ([% issue.item.barcode %]). Due on [% issue.date_due | $KohaDates %]</p>
[% END %]

This (*in bold*) never shows up.  The item.biblio link, well, it doesn't
exists in the Result::Item per my understanding. Whatever I tried with
biblioitem(s) in between didn't pan either.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

(If this is indeed a bug and not a code 18, I'll be happy to do the
"paperwork" to file it in)

Thanks,
Blou