[Koha-devel] Facilitate integration of some patches

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Aug 31 07:41:05 CEST 2015

I'd be ok testing Jonathan's suggestion of moving to Passed QA directly
for for bugs with'string change' or 'trivial' complexity.
QA and RM could still reset to 'Needs signoff' for a second opinion when
they feel it's needed.

I think the patch complexity can only be set after developing a patch -
so making it mandatory might not work as a technical solution here.
Maybe we can encourage the use of the field a bit more?

Currently for most of the patches in the 'Needs Sign-off' queue the
patch complexity is not set - so it's hard to tell how many patches this
change would affect.

Katrin