[Koha-devel] Inventory/Stocktake Tool UX Improvements

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 06:22:26 CET 2015

Greetings,

There have been improvements in the inventory modules. And while the UI is not exactly intuitive and friendly (and that could be improved), I know the underlying code has been slowly improving.

Perhaps Kyle could rebase bug 11405 too?

GPML,
Mark Tompsett

P.S. I think bug 10625 and bug 14057 were a nice fixes.