[Koha-devel] DOM indexing performance

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Dec 9 16:20:57 CET 2015

just a head-up : Frido is AFK for a few months. He just got a daughter
[coming from Madagascar]. He is in Madagascar for the next 3 months with
his wife, then 3-5 months taking care of her, he should be back part
time in summer, full time in autumn.

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques