[Koha-devel] DateUtils / Zebra

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Mon Dec 14 00:09:58 CET 2015

(I found one email, no response, from 21 May 2014 on this subject; can't
find anything 'DateUtils' with either 'Zebra' or 'catalog' in
bugs.koha-community.org.)

It's extremely rare nowadays that we do a complete re-index on the
production servers, but I did one today after a direct (naughty me) tweak
to MySQL (frameworks/itemtypes) to avoid a lengthy sandbox<==>production to
and fro. I got the following:

koha_account at my_production:/usr/share/koha$
./bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -v -x
given is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm line 114.
when is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm line 115.
when is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm line 118.
when is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/DateUtils.pm line 121.
Smartmatch is experimental at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 492.
Useless use of '\'; doesn't escape metacharacter '(' at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/AuthoritiesMarc.pm line 917.

Just thought I'd ask if anyone has any thoughts on this as I'm fairly sure
I've never seen it before -- note, it doesn't *appear* to hurt anything.

Tnx and regards -- Paul