[Koha-devel] Koha Hackfest in Berlin?

Mirko Tietgen mirko at abunchofthings.net
Tue Dec 15 19:36:55 CET 2015

I can plan better now for next year. Two things that come to mind:

1. Hackfest in Greece will be 2 days, Kohacon altogether from 30 May
to 04 June. We could do a Kohacon warmup here for a few days before
that. That may be also interesting to people from outside of Europe
because you have to travel in our general direction anyway. Flights
from Berlin to Greece start around 100€.

2. Independent of that I would make another attempt at getting a few
people over here for a little hackfest. Maybe around March, but that
depends on when/if people would like to come. So I am up for
suggestions, if you would generally like to meet for some coding and
beer say so, if you got times that would work for you and others
don't, say so too. :)

Cheers,

Mirko

Mirko Tietgen schrieb am 13.12.2015