[Koha-devel] Koha Hackfest in Berlin?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Dec 17 16:06:47 CET 2015

Le 16/12/2015 22:34, Renvoize, Martin a écrit :
> On 15 December 2015 at 18:36, Mirko Tietgen <mirko at abunchofthings.net
> <mailto:mirko at abunchofthings.net>> wrote:
>
>     I can plan better now for next year. Two things that come to mind:
>
>     1. Hackfest in Greece will be 2 days, Kohacon altogether from 30 May
>     to 04 June. We could do a Kohacon warmup here for a few days before
>     that.

+1
not after, please : ELAG2016 happens in Copenhagen, starting june 6th

PS: BibLibre is ELAG 2016 sponsor, I'll be here. We could also organise
something in Copenhagen the week after the KohaCon if some of you want.
More info about ELAG 2016 here : http://elag2016.org/

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques