[Koha-devel] Zebra hyphen truncating search

Colin Campbell colin.campbell at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Feb 3 10:02:54 CET 2015

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 05:16:05PM +1100, David Cook wrote:
> Hi Colin!
>

> I stumbled across an email you sent to the Indexdata Zebralist in 2013:
> http://lists.indexdata.dk/pipermail/zebralist/2013-August/002576.html
>

> Were you ever able to solve those problems?

I think its still the case. It can be further complicated by what the
settings in the system are and how Search.pm interprets them in
constructing the search. Especially the relevancy options.

> Also, what version of Zebra were you running? I've noticed this problem with
> Zebra using 2.0.59, but I haven't been able to produce it using Zebra
> 2.0.47. I had the exact same configuration files, MySQL database, and Zebra
> indexes. Here's an example:
It would be the current releases from indexdata on Debian and also built
from source on Fedora. The indexdata debian packages track the source
closely.

Cheers
Colin

--