[Koha-devel] Problems with Indexdata idzebra-2.0 build (Zebra 2.0.59)

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Feb 5 08:43:50 CET 2015

Hi Tomas:

I don’t have a Debian Wheezy machine running Koha at the moment either, so I’m no help there.

However, I think the solution of using the Debian/Ubuntu repos instead of the IndexData ones might be a fairly short-term solution, since the upcoming Debian Jessie (8) and Ubuntu Vivid (15.04) both have Zebra 2.0.59 in their repos.

That said, I think it’s a reasonable solution in the short-term to use 2.0.44 from the older Debian/Ubuntu repos in the meantime, so you’ve got my +1.

What sort of problems have people been encountering?

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St, Ultimo, NSW 2007