[Koha-devel] Dev meeting part 2 missed

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Feb 6 00:34:42 CET 2015

I’m curious about who usually attends/wants to attend part 2. Is it mostly Australians/New Zealanders and elected folk from around the world?

I usually miss it because it’s too early, so I haven’t paid attention to the dates/times for a while.

In any case, I’m agreeing with the votes of the majority from part 1 : ).

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St, Ultimo, NSW 2007