[Koha-devel] Meeting pre-hackfest Marseille 2015

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Tue Feb 10 08:28:07 CET 2015

Bonjour!

Could it be an idea to add lightning talks/persentations to the
spreadsheet? I have an idea for one I could do myself (on kohadevbox:
https://github.com/digibib/kohadevbox) + a couple I would love to
listen to (how OPL and SUB plan to build things on top of Koha).

That said, I did love the first hackfest, where the focus was really
on signing off patches and getting stuff done. I'd love for the
hackfest to stay a true hackfest and not develop into a conference. So
maybe lightning talks limited to a few minutes is a good idea? Anyone
else got an opinion on that?

Au revoir!
Magnus