[Koha-devel] Meeting pre-hackfest Marseille 2015

Claire Hernandez claire.hernandez at biblibre.com
Tue Feb 17 11:59:47 CET 2015

Le 10/02/2015 11:04, Paul Poulain a écrit :
> Le 10/02/2015 08:28, Magnus Enger a écrit :
>> Bonjour!
>>
>> Could it be an idea to add lightning talks/persentations to the
>> spreadsheet? I have an idea for one I could do myself (on kohadevbox:
>> https://github.com/digibib/kohadevbox) + a couple I would love to
>> listen to (how OPL and SUB plan to build things on top of Koha).
>>
>> That said, I did love the first hackfest, where the focus was really
>> on signing off patches and getting stuff done. I'd love for the
>> hackfest to stay a true hackfest and not develop into a conference.
> Agreed !
>>   So maybe lightning talks limited to a few minutes is a good idea?
>> Anyone
>> else got an opinion on that?
> yes and no. if you remember BibLibre office, they are not well done
> for a conference: the meeting room can host 10 person, at most (and
> not seated ;-) ). So I think it's OK to have ppl presenting what they
> want, the duration they want. Ppl not interested in the topic can
> continue working.
> I think we could have a simple rule like "in the morning there can be
> talks, after lunch no talk"

Hi,

I like the idea, we'll see if we book a moment in the week to do that
and where, depends who is interested in and who have things to say.

So, I created a tab in google document here:
https://docs.google.com/a/biblibre.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuYwR41dPaFZdE11aTNfZmtZR2tmOE9MRVktNER2NVE&usp=sharing_eid#gid=9

Feel free to add everything you want!

Claire.