[Koha-devel] Ldap Authentication error

Bobby bigbrovar2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 06:20:42 CET 2015

Thanks MJ, I have tried both auth by bind and by comparing password..
non of them work. Interestingly the older ldap 3.8 works and
authenticate against the same ldap using the same ldap configuration as
3.16 and works without problem.. am starting to think this might have
been a bug which affects the version of ldap am running because nothing
else makes sense