[Koha-devel] Apache 2.4 env vars

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Wed Jan 14 23:53:09 CET 2015

Could someone please tell me where Koha 3.18 should find
$ENV{'SERVER_NAME'} and $ENV{'SERVER_PORT'} -- these are not included in
the %ENV by Apache 2.4 -- required by C4/Auth.pm at line 442?  DOMAIN and
OPACPORT are defined in /etc/koha/koha-sites.conf and properly included in
the Apache2 setup.

3.08 is coded slightly differently and doesn't give rise to a warning.

The missing info does not appear to be at all fatal (just throws a "Use of
uninitialized value" and gives $opac_base_url as ':') but I'm trying to get
everything "squeaky clean" upstream of ZOOM

Thanks -- Paul