[Koha-devel] Hackfest in Marseille (breaking news + call for sponsoring)

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Jan 16 16:40:19 CET 2015

> (note that I haven't asked Owen nor Chris whether they could join us. But
> maybe, if someone want to sponsor their trip, that could be a welcomed idea
> !)

Paul, thank you very much for you kind words. I'm very grateful to
have been able to come to Marseille with BibLibre's sponsorship, and
it was a wonderful experience. Unfortunately it's too expensive for me
to be able to pay my own way -- especially with a family who wants me
to spend the travel budget on them ;) Perhaps when Chis wins the
lottery he can sponsor me?

If anyone is still trying to decide whether Hackfest in Marseille is
worth the trip -- IT IS. Paul and everyone at BibLibre are excellent
hosts. Go if you're able, and squash some bugs on my behalf.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries