[Koha-devel] [Koha] question serials start date

Colin Campbell colin.campbell at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Jan 20 12:42:41 CET 2015

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 11:28:16AM +0100, Jonathan Druart wrote:

> The problem comes from DateTime::Format::DateParse.
> Somebody knows why we use this module instead of generating a DateTime
> object directly from the DateTime module?

I think it was only there to ease transition from the old C4 date
routines. In new code generating a DateTime would probably be the way to
go. Were we building things from scratch we'd probably set the options
for DBIx::Class to return dates as DateTime objects

C.

--
Colin Campbell
Chief Software Engineer,