[Koha-devel] 3.18 zebra

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Thu Jan 22 00:53:30 CET 2015

At 11:55 AM 1/22/2015 +1300, you wrote:
>Paul A schreef op wo 21-01-2015 om 17:10 [-0500]:
> > However, neither OPAC ("Results of search for 'kw,wrdl: smith' No
> > results
> > found! No results found for that in NMA catalog) nor staff-admin ("No
> > results match your search for 'kw,wrdl: smith' in NMA Catalog") can
> > find
> > anything ...
>
>First thing to try:
>
>sudo service koha-common restart

Thanks Robin,

paul at hood:/usr/sbin$ sudo service koha-common restart
  * Restarting Koha ILS
koha-common
Stopping Zebra server for k318
SIP server for k318 not running.
  * Error: Indexer not running for k318  [fail]

So, then it bounced me around looking for indexer, SIP server and Zebra,
which all appear to start, but service koha-common restart doesn't appear
to want to play:

paul at hood:/usr/sbin$ sudo koha-indexer --start k318
  * Starting Koha indexing daemon for
k318

paul at hood:/usr/sbin$ sudo koha-start-sip k318
Starting SIP server for k318
paul at hood:/usr/sbin$ sudo koha-start-zebra k318
Starting Zebra server for k318
paul at hood:/usr/sbin$ sudo service koha-common restart
  * Restarting Koha ILS
koha-common
Zebra already stopped for instance k318.
SIP server for k318 not running.
  * Error: Indexer not running for k318  [fail]

Best and again thanks --
Paul

---
Paul Adamthwaite, Ph.D.,
Executive Director
---
Canadian Society of Marine Artists
205, Main Street, Picton, Ontario, K0K 2T0, Canada
Telephone: 1 613 476 1177
E-mail: <info at ultramarine.ca> Web: <http://www.ultramarine.ca>
Dedicated to Canadian marine art.