[Koha-devel] Hackfest in Marseille

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Jan 23 11:47:16 CET 2015

Hello world,

I've opened the google doc as previous years, with all attendees to the
Marseille hackfest 2015.
SO:
  * if you told me that you plan to come and haven't received access to
the document, drop me an email again, it mean I missed your previous email !
  * we've a lot of available seats, so, it's still time to attend !
(here, i'm specifically talking to : *PTFS-E*, *Dobrica*, *Oslo*,
*Olli*, *Zeno*, *Giannis* : you came last year, don't you want to come
again ?)

Reminder = we're also seeking for someone sponsoring a trip to Marseille
to Owen and Chris ;-)

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, expert du logiciel libre pour les bibliothèques