[Koha-devel] Koha Hackfest in Berlin?

Mirko Tietgen mirko at abunchofthings.net
Thu Jul 9 09:47:36 CEST 2015

Hi Jonathan,

thanks for your feedback! I would probably set up a doodle vote to
check the date, so that hopefully everyone interested can join. The
basic idea about the date is

- it should be somewhat warm (at least in theory)
- it should not be too close to Hackfest in Marseille and Kohacon.

So far the bids for Kohacon are May/June (Greece) and
September/October (Philippines). After that decision is made, it's
easier to pick a date. I think everything between May and August
would be nice, September might be an option too (but I will check
how September behaves this year before I consider it an option ;)

Cheers,

Mirko

--

Mirko Tietgen