[Koha-devel] Update bugzilla - Restore style on quotes

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Mon Jul 13 06:34:32 CEST 2015

On 13 July 2015 at 16:19, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:
> On 13 July 2015 at 11:23, Mark Tompsett <mtompset at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> Note: It seems there is a bug on sending patch using git bz attach -e
>>> (works without -e), could someone confirm?
>>

>> Actually, it works if you don’t Obsolete AND change status at the same time.
>> If you run the same command again after failing the status is changed, but
>> the patch attach wasn't done, and it succeeds.
>>
> I concur
>
> It works if you are only doing one or the other, if you do both, it fails.
> Now I can consistently replicate it, I might be able to fix it.
>
> Chris

And yes it is all to do with the fact they are screen scraping, the code says

  if not check_for_success(response, response_data,
                                 r"<title>\s*Bug[\S\s]*processed\s*</title>"):
            die ("Failed to update bug %d, status=%d" % (self.id,
response.status))

But when you change the status of a bug, it says

 <title>
      6473
    processed</title>

So this if is failing and the script is dying, before it gets to the
code to attach the file.

Once I figure out how regex in python work, I'll patch git-bz

Sometime, we should rewrite it to use the API instead of screen
scraping, so this stops happening

Chris