[Koha-devel] Bug 13906: the start of Auth/Web test rewritting of Olli-Antti Kivilahti

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Fri Jul 24 15:00:46 CEST 2015

Hi,

Il 24/07/2015 14:41, Kivilahti Olli-Antti ha scritto:
> Wow Zeno, I am happy to hear that!
>
>> I see that first bug to test is bug 13906
> I have written an explanation of the current bug status in bugzilla.

I change the link 14540 <--> 13906.

if bug 13906 doesn't block 14540, the best option is to list it under
'See Also' section.

I don't know if 13995 14495 14536 14539 are blocker for 14540.
As you say the connection is only a 'See Also' link.
Is it correct ?

For me it is important that 'Block/Depends on' tree is light as possible
because I use it also to undestand the new perl dependencies.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/Dipartimento Sviluppi Innovativi/ - Automazione Biblioteche