[Koha-devel] Koha::Object

Kivilahti Olli-Antti olli-antti.kivilahti at jns.fi
Mon Jul 27 13:18:34 CEST 2015

Thanks for all the replies!

I am not a Moose-fan so just curious.

I use Interfaces to create a contract between objects so different implementations can fill the same role. Just like they are intended to be used :)
I am not implying to force some kind of an Interface-mechanism to Koha::Object.
I am satisfied with it.

I am deploying Interfaces to the Authentication rewrite and TestObject Factories to enforce subclass component interoperatibility in a formal way. (what a sentence...)

Olli-Antti Kivilahti
Järjestelmäkeittäjä
vaarakirjastot.fi
+358 50 449 7763