[Koha-devel] Koha::Object

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Jul 28 06:30:27 CEST 2015

Kivilahti Olli-Antti schreef op di 28-07-2015 om 03:57 [+0000]:
> Have you taken a look at this?
>
> Bug 7174 - Authentication rewriting
>
> It is not configuration file -driven, but it is almost 100% of what
> you described with some added bonuses.

I haven't had a chance to yet, still trying to avoid getting sucked in
to anything that's not elasticsearch related right now.

> With a looong list of complex dependencies.

I sure hope you read my post about dependencies from a few months
back :)

In case you didn't:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Building_Debian_Dependencies/Dependency_Guidelines

--