[Koha-devel] Issues with DBIx and nested transactions

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu Jun 4 19:48:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Tomas Cohen Arazi <tomascohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> to our (abuse?) of $dbh->{AutoCommit} = 0 on the tests.

Not abuse - one way or another, the DB-dependent tests really ought
not to be make permanent changes to the database.

> Before someone says it: reverting the commits will put us back to the
> previous state, of course. But it will just hide the problem for a while.

Time to revert regardless. :)

However, here's a diff that shows one way to get DBIx::Class and DBI
to stop fighting over who gets to control the transaction:
http://paste.lisp.org/display/149194

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt