[Koha-devel] make test in new installation fails (Hector Castro)

Hector Castro hector.hecaxmmx at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:05:20 CEST 2015

Hi, Jonathan

Why did you install module from CPAN?

Which ones?
> How did you install Koha?

I follow-up INSTALL.debian that come with my koha clone. So, I only
installed some dependencies that need to be updated or installed from CPAN.
But all was made it whit the repositories from Debian. Maybe the problem is
that I'm not using the koha repository <deb
http://debian.koha-community.org/koha stable main> in my sources.list file.

Maybe the problem is that this is an old installation started when I was
newbie in Koha (I'm still newbie). I've returned to retake the installation.

Which modules? I don't remember at all which ones.

Regards

--
Atte,

Héctor Eduardo Castro Avalos