[Koha-devel] PRESENTATION: New member

Anders Gunnare anders.gunnare at ltu.se
Thu Jun 25 13:44:55 CEST 2015

Hello Word ;)

My name is Anders, working at Luleå Technical University.
My background is old-school Oracle DBA :) with Java/SED/AWK/Unix shell script/C++ and Fortran as programing languages.
Unix/Linux experience.

Have been walking a long way in the promiSED land, sometimes with awk as my brother in arms.

Right now, at this very moment me and some colleagues are working in a migration project from Aleph (Oracle) to Koha.

Have done a lot of programming with the database as the central part of all systems, most of the time I have been living inside the db :)

Well,
nature-photo is one of my biggest interest,
www.enfotograf.se

Regards

Anders Gunnare

IT-service
Luleå tekniska universitet, 971 87 Luleå
0920 - 49 14 50
(070 306 40 37)
anders.gunnare at ltu.se
www.ltu.se