[Koha-devel] PRESENTATION: New member

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Mon Jun 29 13:18:14 CEST 2015

Hi Anders and welcome in the community!

I look forward to following your project. And if you handle your IT stuff as well as that camera it’s going to be good :)

All the best/Viktor

Viktor Sarge
Utvecklingsledare
Regionbibliotek Halland
Kultur i Halland

TFN: 035-17 98 73
E-POST: Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se<mailto:Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se>
BESÖKSADRESS: Södra vägen 9, 30180 Halmstad
WEBB: www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek<http://www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek>