[Koha-devel] Another bug status

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:39:26 CET 2015

Hi all,

I'm at the hackfest right now and have found an interesting problem with
our statuses. I find a lot of bugs that are in a status of needs signoff
but have conversations going on after the patch has been submitted. I feel
like we need another status in here.  Kyle suggested something like 'failed
signoff' which isn't quite 'failed qa' but it does mean something has to be
done to the patch before it needs signoff.  I'm not picky - but I've found
a lot of these such bugs this week and feel we need some way to remove
these from the 'needs signoff' list to make it more efficient.

Suggestions? Comments? Feelings?

Nicole