[Koha-devel] Another bug status

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Wed Mar 4 14:53:31 CET 2015

I would not recommend adding another status (and another queue to watch). We have Patch does not apply, In discussion, Failed QA, Blocked. And now we would add Failed Signoff.
Why does it fail signoff? In most cases I think it would probably be: In discussion.
Failed QA could be too; we should not think in terms of *harsh* about it.
If someone does not want to signoff on a patch, it would be friendly to add a comment to tell why and change the status accordingly.