[Koha-devel] Another bug status (hijacking!)

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Wed Mar 4 14:54:36 CET 2015

What about bug 13068 ?

________________________________
Van: koha-devel-bounces at lists.koha-community.org [koha-devel-bounces at lists.koha-community.org] namens Philippe Blouin [philippe.blouin at inlibro.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 4 maart 2015 14:49
Aan: Nicole Engard; Koha Devel
Onderwerp: [Koha-devel] Another bug status (hijacking!)

I, for one, would like a new bug status "updatedatabase.pl in conflict".  A bit less harsh than "failed QA" and "failed signoff" (which I like, btw).
:-)

Any way to search the bug database to find how many "Failed QA" are caused by updatedatabase.pl not merging?  This is really a dumb dumb file and process.

Philippe