[Koha-devel] New RESTful API

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Mar 20 04:24:53 CET 2015

Any further comments on the New RESTful API stuff?  We are moving forward
with that.  We should have some work from Biblibre in the next few days
(7~10) max.  I'd be interested in knowing who would like to help test this
all?

Cheers,
Brendan

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Chris Cormack <chrisc at catalyst.net.nz>
wrote:

> * Tomas Cohen Arazi (tomascohen at gmail.com) wrote:
>
> > Raisin was the first proposed tool to build the API. We found it was
> > Plack-only, and that it implemented an outdated version of Swagger, which
> > seemed a requirement for people proposing it.
> >
> > Mojolicious was found to be CGI-friendly, and also has a Swagger2 plugin.
> >
> > I'm not saying those are blockers, but that was part of the discussion.
> >
> Excellent thanks, that's the information I was after
>
> Chris
>

> --
> Chris Cormack
> Catalyst IT Ltd.
> +64 4 803 2238
> PO Box 11-053, Manners St, Wellington 6142, New Zealand

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com