[Koha-devel] Plugin marc21_linking_section.pl

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Thu May 14 16:25:28 CEST 2015

Hi,

Il 14/05/2015 16:04, Marcel de Rooy ha scritto:
> Is anyone of you using this plugin?

I use this plugin in Koha 3.12.06 and it works.

> I can launch it, search for a record.
>
> But if I click the Choose button, nothing happens. (I would expect to
> get back something into the field that launched the plugin.)

It insert (into he field that launched the plugin.)
$w -> 001 of searched record
$t -> field 245$a of searched records

> If you use it, please let me know what I am doing wrong :)
>
> See also bug 13437 which makes some changes to various marc21 plugins
> including this one.

I think there is same bug in the code.
Do you test it on 3.18.x or on 3.20-beta ?

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Servizi Innovativi -- Automazione Biblioteche
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate