[Koha-devel] SQL Reports Library v2.0

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Mon May 18 17:39:42 CEST 2015

Pablo, I'm interested on making the wiki simpler to browse and maintain. If
you think you can have the time to work on that, just let us know what you
need from our side.

If you come up with something interesting i'm pretty sure we'll embrace it.

Thanks for the effort on making better docs.

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 1:56 AM, Pablo Bianchi <pablo.bianchi at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I count more than 300 reports on *SQL Reports Library*, is getting a
> little bit out of control. Become difficult to:
> + found the needed report,
> + tag them,
> + talk about the report,
> + track easily contributions to each one,
> + link "related" reports, different flavors of the same one,
> + vote them,
> + add easily to Koha,
> + get statistic information,
> and much more.
>
> I'm not sure what is the best solution. An ad hoc web development? A
> friend suggest me Semanticscuttle
> <http://semanticscuttle.sourceforge.net/>.
> Trying to at least make things more tidy I create: SQL Reports Library in
> templates
> <http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library_in_templates> (equivalent
> to the usual but using mediawiki templates). This use Template:Report
> <http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Template:Report>.
>
> Some things happens (or will happen) with JQuery and SQL libraries: A wiki
> page is not a good library/database.
>
> Regards,
> Pablo

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Prosecretaría de Informática
Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
✆ +54 351 5353750 ext 13168
GPG: B76C 6E7C 2D80 551A C765  E225 0A27 2EA1 B2F3 C15F