[Koha-devel] SQL Reports Library v2.0

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 19:33:13 CEST 2015

Greetings,

Obviously others have agreed, because there are bits and pieces elsewhere.
Just search for ‘sql reports’
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Holds
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library
OBSOLETE: http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/3.2_SQL_Reports_Library

The biggest problem is metadata tags for each report so they can be found more easily. I like the template notion put forward.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett