[Koha-devel] Dev meeting to talk about the upcoming release: May 19th

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:12:29 CEST 2015

I'm sorry, but I won't make it to the meeting (familly issues).

The meeting could take place without me. The main subject is taking notes
of any problems you might have found on 3.20 so I work on them tomorrow.
Also, get precise information about the status of the dependencies required
for Bug 8007 (Discharge management), because the release will depend on
their availability on the repository. Robin wrote last night on the IRC
that PDF::Writer was ready, but it remains uncertain if we will have
PDF::fromHTML on the repo on time.