[Koha-devel] Packaging of Koha dependencies

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Tue May 26 00:44:00 CEST 2015

Julian Maurice schreef op ma 25-05-2015 om 15:04 [+0200]:
>  > the easy case
>
> a) As the required version of Mojolicious is in jessie, does this
> mean
> that we don't have to package it for wheezy ? I thought backporting
> wheezy was still needed since jessie was released just a month ago.

We will need to package it for wheezy as it's not there.

>  > If you don't help out...
>
> b) I understand that packaging Swagger2 has fallen to the bottom of
> your
> queue, and you are requiring help to do it, correct ? If so, I can
> help,
> just tell me.

No, it just fell to the bottom of my queue because more urgent
pre-release things got in my way, I hope to have a look at it again this
week and think I have solutions to the issues that I had.

> Apart from that, I think this mail deserves a page in the wiki.

Yeah, I plan to do that some time soon.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.