[Koha-devel] search speed

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:52:07 CEST 2015

El 28/5/2015 4:43 a. m., "Fridolin SOMERS" <fridolin.somers at biblibre.com>
escribió:

> Could this mean one should not get records from Zebra but directly from
database ? If getting the id of search results without getting the full
record is possible.

It is possible. But we should evaluate the trade-off from preparing the
record for display too. Because for indexing we do lots of stuff to the
record, stuff that should be done on rendering time with such a change.