[Koha-devel] search speed

long_sam.tw long_sam.tw at yahoo.com.tw
Fri May 29 04:58:26 CEST 2015

Dear Fridolin,

I see C4/Context.pm dbh no mysql_use_result options,
We can try it. but it maybe modify koha SQL statement.

http://search.cpan.org/~capttofu/DBD-mysql-4.011/lib/DBD/mysql.pm

This attribute forces the driver to use mysql_use_result rather than mysql_store_result. The former is faster and less memory consuming, but tends to block other processes. (That's why mysql_store_result is the default.)

BR.
龍山,