[Koha-devel] IMPORTANT: Global Bug Squashing Week

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 02:52:27 CET 2015

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I missed to send this email earlier. I have set a
Trello board for managing the team-work to have the bugfixes we need for
the upcoming 3.22 release.

There are several minor ones, but also a couple nasty ones (Plack-related).

The point is to work together on those, have a fluent communication on what
are we doing, and most important, have fun while we do important things for
the release. Video conference sessions if we need them, discussions about a
specific bug solution on IRC. Whatever you find useful.

For using the Trello board, you need to have access to Trello (you need to
sign into an account). But it is not different than what you can see in
bugzilla. Only categorized by priority (set by participants) and with
information about who is doing what at a given time. If you think something
needs to have higher priority, just say so. If you want to work on a bug,
but don't want to join the propietary Trello, just tell me you are working
on that bug, so I mark it on the board and others know, and spend time on
another bugs.

Please help Koha, and join us!
The Koha development team

--