[Koha-devel] IMPORTANT: Global Bug Squashing Week

Andreas Hedström Mace Andreas.Hedstrom.Mace at sub.su.se
Wed Nov 4 09:54:36 CET 2015

Or maybe make the Trello board public?

Best regards,
Andreas

____________________________________
Andreas Hedström Mace
Librarian
Stockholm University Library
Stockholm University
106 91 Stockholm
Tel: +46 (0) 8-16 49 17
www.sub.su.se<http://www.sub.su.se/>
____________________________________

Från: koha-devel-bounces at lists.koha-community.org [mailto:koha-devel-bounces at lists.koha-community.org] För Josef Moravec
Skickat: den 3 november 2015 21:06
Till: Tomas Cohen Arazi; koha-devel
Ämne: Re: [Koha-devel] IMPORTANT: Global Bug Squashing Week

Hello Tomas,

Trello says I need an invitation to join, could you please invite me?

Thanks

Josef

út 3. 11. 2015 v 17:13 odesílatel Tomas Cohen Arazi <tomascohen at gmail.com<mailto:tomascohen at gmail.com>> napsal:

And i forgot to add the url to the email:

https://trello.com/b/U2qRMwJO
El 3 nov. 2015 11:35 a. m., "Tomas Cohen Arazi" <tomascohen at gmail.com<mailto:tomascohen at gmail.com>> escribió:
Hi everyone, this is just a reminder for those interested on spending time fixing bugs for the release that join us on the Trello board and/or contact me or any other QA team member so we join forces to fix the small remaining issues for the release.

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I missed to send this email earlier. I have set a Trello board for managing the team-work to have the bugfixes we need for the upcoming 3.22 release.

There are several minor ones, but also a couple nasty ones (Plack-related).

The point is to work together on those, have a fluent communication on what are we doing, and most important, have fun while we do important things for the release. Video conference sessions if we need them, discussions about a specific bug solution on IRC. Whatever you find useful.

For using the Trello board, you need to have access to Trello (you need to sign into an account). But it is not different than what you can see in bugzilla. Only categorized by priority (set by participants) and with information about who is doing what at a given time. If you think something needs to have higher priority, just say so. If you want to work on a bug, but don't want to join the propietary Trello, just tell me you are working on that bug, so I mark it on the board and others know, and spend time on another bugs.

Please help Koha, and join us!
The Koha development team

--
Tomás Cohen Arazi