[Koha-devel] Trying to contact Zeno Tajoli at Cineca...

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Thu Nov 12 23:54:45 CET 2015

Hi Zeno:

I CCed you into my koha list response, but I'm getting unrecoverable errors
trying to send to you.

Here's the relevant line:

<-- 554 5.7.1 <z.tajoli at cineca.it <mailto:z.tajoli at cineca.it> >: Recipient
address rejected: Failed SPF check; prosentient.com.au, Unknown mechanism
type 'ip' in 'v=spf1' record

I'm guessing that your v=spf1 record might contain "ip" instead of "ip4"? I
don't know much about SPF, but that's my best guess.

Thought I'd try to send you a head's up about it via the listserv in any
case. Maybe it's a problem on my end but it's not happening when I send
email to anyone else.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems