[Koha-devel] INSTALL.debian is outdated

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Nov 13 12:13:38 CET 2015

On 11/13/15 00:23, Robin Sheat wrote:
> Jonathan Druart schreef op do 12-11-2015 om 10:06 [+0000]:
>> Shall we 1) delete them, 2)replace them with the content of the wiki
>> page or 3) just put a link to the wiki page?
>
> I'd say 3, unless we have a process to 2 each release. But probably 3 is
> still better.

It's a nuisance when you're at a site with a restricted internet
connection and you go to look at the included documentation and it just
refers you to some web site that you can't look at... but as long as the
main INSTALL always remains, it's probably OK for INSTALL.debian to just
mention that packages are available and point to the internet address where.

Hope that explains,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op