[Koha-devel] INSTALL.debian is outdated

Renvoize, Martin martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Nov 19 23:16:18 CET 2015

Nest, my package patch got in.. I'd completely forgotten about that!

Would agree with linking out for docs.

I'd have the git install guide under the how to develop categories on the
wiki.

The story hasn't changed much in years for that install route, I always
found it odd having a guide per version.