[Koha-devel] Start of new release. Some updates.

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Sat Nov 28 21:53:48 CET 2015

Now that the release is out, I wanted to give a quick little update for the
following release.

I will be traveling out of the country from December 1st till December
10th.

Really what my plan is that the first few weeks we will not really be
pushing new features.  We want to concentrate on any bugs that are needed
for 3.22.x and master.  Kyle will be in the office and handling those
needs.  He will push and work on those bugs for us.

Once I am back and settled in I will concentrate on bugs and new features.

I am very open for discussion and I would like to talk with as many of you
as I can about the great work that you're doing.  Perhaps I will get a
chance to speak with each of you about your plans development wise the next
few months - so we can have a clear path on timing, getting you help
testing your developments, and of course working with the whole team to
help QA code.  I think as long as we keep our expectations on the same
page, we'll have a lot of success helping you meet the goals of a great
stable release.

Anything that we can do to help promote more initial sign-offs (probably
our biggest bottleneck) the better.  Let's see what things we can implement
to encourage more of us testing the code.  I will be encouraging our
partner libraries and our staff to be doing as much as we can even with our
busy schedules.  Be proud!

I plan on doing a weekly release newsletter.

Thanks and as always don't hesitate to ask some questions.

Brendan A. Gallagher