[Koha-devel] Can't access OPAC

akafortes akafortes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 08:33:29 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,
I've followed the instructions  here
<http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages>   and I have
installed koha. For some time now I've been playing around and modifying
things from the Staff client.
Yesterday I wanted to check out some things in the OPAC but I couldn't
access it.
I have set up my intranet to work on the 8080 port and the OPAC on the 80
port. The IP of my server is 192.168.1.10, so
Intranet:192.168.1.10:8080
OPAC: 192.168.1.10:80 (or not port number since this is the default http
port)
When I hit the OPAC IP, I get the default apache2 site for some reason. I
have followed all the instruction given on the wiki.
I've also tried it before, on a testing environment and I could access he
OPAC without any problem.