[Koha-devel] Can't access OPAC

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:04:47 CEST 2015

Greetings,

Disabling the default site is the LAST step you can take.

Why are you not using name based access?!
If you aren’t going to, why? Why haven’t you set up a DNS entry so that you can?
If you don’t know how to do that or the equivalent, I’ll call upon the ancient spirits of evil with the Windoze incantation of C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts.
*casts the call a troll spell* *running away* THIS IS NOT HOW YOU SHOULD DO IT PERMANENTLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
GPML,
Mark Tompsett