[Koha-devel] Hackfest in Marseille 2016

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Sun Oct 11 20:30:42 CEST 2015

I would vote for Sept/October - Since I haven't been to Marseille any time
besides March.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 3:40 AM, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>
wrote:

> Hello world,
>
> Next year, the KohaCon will be in Europe, in may/june.
> BibLibre is planning the 2016 hackfest in Marseille. Usually it's in march.
>
> So there will be 2 events in a short duration.
>
> A quick poll, do you think:
>  * we should keep the hackfest in march
>  * it would be better to have the hackfest in sept/oct
>
> (motivate your choice if you think it's worth ;-) )
>
> --
> Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
> BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques
> BibLibre, Open Source software and services for libraries

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO

Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: Redding, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com