[Koha-devel] On check out I get Fees & Charges warning

akafortes akafortes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:22:53 CEST 2015

I have set 2 circulation rules for all patrons according to the item type. In
both of these rules I've set a fine amount of 0.
Then I wanted to test how check out is working.
In the main staff client page, in the search box I put the card number of
the patron ( I used my number ).
Then I enter the barcode for the item I want to check out and hit the "Check
out" button.
Then, on the right side of the screen, I get a message saying that this
"Patron has Outstanding fees & charges of 5.00. Make payment"
<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5856714/fines.png>
I have also check the patron category and I have "Enrollment fee: 0.00" as
well as "Hold fee: 0.00"
This was also the first time I check out something.

Where does this fine come from?

*Koha setup: *
Koha Version:3.20 installed from packages
OS: Ubuntu Server 14.04.3 LTS
MARC Flavor: UNIMARC

P.S. I don't know if this makes any difference, but the patron I used is set
as a "superlibrarian"