[Koha-devel] Problem with Holds queue

akafortes akafortes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:29:42 CET 2015

Hello Kyle,
thank you very much for your respone
I've modified  /etc/cron.d/koha-common and added the following line at the
end of the file

*/15 * * * * root  /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/holds/build_holds_queue.pl

but I must have done something wrong cause it doesn't seem to do anything.

This is the entire koha-common file:

# /etc/cron.d/koha-common
#
# Call koha-rebuild-zebra for each enabled Koha instance, to make sure the
# Zebra indexes are up to date.

SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin

# Comment the following line if you want to use the experimental
koha-index-daemon integr$
*/5 * * * * root test -x /usr/sbin/koha-rebuild-zebra && koha-rebuild-zebra
-q $(koha-lis$
*/15 * * * * root koha-foreach --enabled --email
/usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/process_mes$

*/15 * * * * root  /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/holds/build_holds_queue.pl

Kyle Hall wrote